Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Day

Well, looks like I'm finally going to do the blogging thing. I named this blog after a cartoon I used to read in the college newspaper at the University of Arizona back in the mid 80's (thanks to Erik Andreson, who is probably designing bridges or jet aircraft or other things that may be inherently dangerous to humans instead of cartooning like he should be!)


Hmm, I'm supposed to use this blog to reflect on my day in the classroom and life as a teacher, well, student teacher at this point. Still a little anxious as to what to expect in front of a classroom, kind of nervous and excited at the same time. Should be fun. I will have my first class of high school students in a couple of weeks.


Finally, what's a blog without a litle bit of humor thrown in? Check this pic out!


Mr B

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the jungle. I have been told to expect fun and games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you are becoming one---ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that one before..... What types of jungle gear would be bring as new teachers to the mysterious new world we enter? Shannon Carrothers-Christopher

    ReplyDelete